Web Accessibility Policy
Do you need assistance accessing something on our website?
Contact us for assistance.
- Phone: 1-855-337-6731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
De Rose Lawyers Is Committed To Accessibility
At De Rose Lawyers, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
De Rose Lawyers strives to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level A.
How De Rose Lawyers Prioritizes Accessibility
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website (internally and independently) to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility. Here is how De Rose Lawyers prioritizes accessibility across our website:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
Our Web Accessibility Standards
Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility standards of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level A developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
We Welcome Your Feedback
De Rose Lawyers is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can email us at email@example.com.
De Rose Lawyers | Personal Injury Law | Accessibility Policy
De Rose Lawyers is committed to providing an accessible web experience that is up to standard. We are always looking to improve. Contact us with your feedback.